Coaching is about personal and professional development. It helps to develop managers and leaders by increasing their self-awareness and building and changing their personal and professional skills to ultimately drive long-term organisational success and achievement of business goals by increasing levels of engagement and empowerment. Coaching at this level focuses on building individual strengths, developing strategic thinking skills, broadening emotional competencies and developing organisational culture through living the corporate values.
The range of coaching services offered centres around the following:
The typical goals of leadership and executive coaching include:
- Increasing the range and flexibility of the client’s behavioural repertoire
- Increasing the client’s ability to manage a team/organisation, planning, staffing, leading, decision- making, problem solving and goal setting.
- Improving the client’s psychological and social competencies:
- Social awareness
- Tolerance for ambiguity
- Increasing the range of emotional responses
- Ability to develop and maintain effective interpersonal relationships within a diverse workforce
- Increase awareness and knowledge of motivation, learning and organisational behaviour
- Improve capacity to learn and grow
- Improve management skills and coping with stress
- Increase the client’s ability to manage self and others in conditions of change, challenge, crisis and conflict
- Develop key competences
Read more about Corporate Coaching:
The overall goals are normally agreed in advance with the individual’s line manager and human resources. The coach offers support and challenge in building the individual’s confidence and motivation to dramatically accelerate results.
This programme supports newly appointed individuals into their roles, maximising their performance from day one and going forward.